$75 A Month

Reviewing and Testing Methods of Internet Income- Take Action and Succeed!

So begins the roller coaster ride.

Alright, here's a little about myself and this blog, I'll keep it plain and simple- Im your average High School Senior seeking to supplement his income by at least $75 a month. This blog is intended to chronicle my adventures (and mistakes) in the chaotic world of making money online, and hopefully help you avoid making some of the same mistakes that I know will happen. I intend to try out any form of online earning that seems legitimate, from download and link profiteering to advertising (hence the ads on this page).

Yet, there are a few things I REFUSE to do on this blog: One of my overall refusals are taking jobs from companies to give untrue ratings of their products or services, in which they hope to take advantage of my readers. If you're seeking to contact me in order to persuade me otherwise, dont waste your time. If there is one thing I hate about other blogs on the internet, its false information and ad-posts disguised as legitimate offers.

The 2nd thing I refuse to do on this blog is lie to my readers. I will post non-manipulated info from each of the services, products, or businesses that I adhere myself to. No Exceptions.

The 3rd thing I refuse to do is place popup ads on my pages, simply due to the annoyance factor. Its your own choice if you want to include them on your site, but you wont find them placed here to earn me income.

Beyond that, I guess all that there is to say is I hope you'll check back often, and I wish us both luck on this new experience!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Learn from my Mistakes and Achievements!

I'm just your casual high school student, who always wondered if it was possible to make some form of income online. With the high number of hours spent online everyday by the guys and girls of my generation, why not experiment with the possibilities?

Im not talking about making enough to live on every month, but enough to supplement the income of an average internet-lover. (At least to begin with, it sure would be nice to make enough money to live off of!) All of the methods tried on this site are free, open to the public to join, and extensively used by Yours Truly before being given their own posting. I'll see you at the top!

Disclaimer

I do not own any of these sites, and I write my reviews based on my own firsthand experiences. I am not liable for what you do with this information, everything but the articles themselves (which are hand-typed) are owned by their respective owners. The majority of the links used on this website are referral links- which help me achieve my goal of $75 dollars a month, and aid in my overall reviews of the sites. The majority of these sites require a valid paypal account and some degree of personal information in order to authorize payment and user accounts. I hereby express that I have not followed through to the payment stage on many of these sites, but I am working so diligently.

Again, what you do with this information is entirely up to you.