$75 A Month

Reviewing and Testing Methods of Internet Income- Take Action and Succeed!

MyLot

Sorry for the delay on this new form of income, I've been researching it to ensure that it's legitimate. I always worry when sites offer you free money just for sharing ideas, but as far as I can tell, MyLot looks legit. Think of MyLot as one gigantic online forum, one which you get paid for writing about what you love!

Ensure that you have a valid paypal account so you may collect your earnings- and then start writing about whatever you happen to be passionate about! Remember that you earn more money depending on the number of replies your discussion fetches, so write about something scandalous or easily debatable to really boost your income. It looks like anything from video games, to sports, even to news worldwide has its own discussion! There a good number of discussions on the site actually dedicated to earning more money on MyLot, with tips ranging from posting pictures to starting more discussions than you could hope to moderate at once.

So far, here's my earnings as of 4/22/09: for my five (5) posts, i've earned 9 ($0.09) cents! Now, if we calculate that I can earn nine cents from five posts, I earn around 1.8 cents for every post. For me to earn my $75 for one month, I would have to post over 400 times!

This might be just me, but I dont have the patience to sit and write 400 posts a month, especially with this window beside me giving me glimpses of the gorgeous, cloudless night sky. As your average teenager, I prefer being around other human beings, not sitting at a keyboard all day.

Still, the temptation of MyLot comes from its userbase and variety of discussions- if you want to start an online debate over anything from Religion to the best Video Game Console and get paid for it, this site could be exactly what you need!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Learn from my Mistakes and Achievements!

I'm just your casual high school student, who always wondered if it was possible to make some form of income online. With the high number of hours spent online everyday by the guys and girls of my generation, why not experiment with the possibilities?

Im not talking about making enough to live on every month, but enough to supplement the income of an average internet-lover. (At least to begin with, it sure would be nice to make enough money to live off of!) All of the methods tried on this site are free, open to the public to join, and extensively used by Yours Truly before being given their own posting. I'll see you at the top!

Disclaimer

I do not own any of these sites, and I write my reviews based on my own firsthand experiences. I am not liable for what you do with this information, everything but the articles themselves (which are hand-typed) are owned by their respective owners. The majority of the links used on this website are referral links- which help me achieve my goal of $75 dollars a month, and aid in my overall reviews of the sites. The majority of these sites require a valid paypal account and some degree of personal information in order to authorize payment and user accounts. I hereby express that I have not followed through to the payment stage on many of these sites, but I am working so diligently.

Again, what you do with this information is entirely up to you.